Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just so you know!

Nothing new goin' on....nothing exciting....just the same old stuff. Can't wait for spring! Just so you know!:)

Yawn! :)

7 comments:

  1. I hate it when there is nothing to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its spring here!! come on down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, i'm 1 jelous of CJ, and 2 your missing something on my blog so if you don't come take a look it won't be as fun. And 3 I can't wait for spring, i'm excited to see everyone outside again, we all stay inside during the winter and it's a real downer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly how I feel... Can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winter so I don't have a raging case of spring fever yet. That being said, the weather the past few days has been SO nice. And I am looking forward to being able to take Lilian out more and chatting with my neighbors. Oh! And I'm already planning my garden in my head. :) I guess I'm more excited about spring than I thought....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY!! im a looser...anyway...im back..new blog...hope you are doing well! miss you lots! Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll give you something to blog about...you and Brad should come with us to Hawaii!!! My dad is probably bailing on us and we have a whole condo with two bedrooms for just Koby and I. I'm serious...call me!

    ReplyDelete