Time is flying by....we're trying to enjoy all the "little things" and "little milestones" in Jace's life, especially since he changes daily. The mischief, the messes, the million-clothes-changes-in-one-day, the big smile he flashes on cue, the binky we can't get rid of, and many more.
Starting to stand still for pictures now. Yahoo! :)
Mmmm! Binky & Brownie Batter! :)
Such a cute little guy! I love to see pictures of him growing...he's just one week younger than Lilian.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing him run around outside. He's so fun.
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteJan, you look great! I hope someday soon we will be able to see you guys and visit for a while. We have the best memories of living downstairs from you :)
ReplyDeleteYou're lookin' tan. Love it!
ReplyDeleteMelanie - Brad & I just came back from the Bahamas...hence the tan. hee! hee! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the binky with brownie batter. That is hillarious.
ReplyDeleteI love Jace...he is awesome! I didn't know you were going to the Bahamas...where have I been?!
ReplyDeleteIm glad to hear Im not the only that gives my child a binky still. Clayton LOVES his and I don't know if I can handle the screams when 'I take it away! Do you plan on taking it away? I really want to, but don't quite know how yet, Jace is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'll take one of each to go please.....One Jace, one Kenna, one tan. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the binky and who cares when it goes away. They grow up to fast. My baby is now 3 and it is flying by.. Melissa
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely picture perfect! It shouldn't be any other way!
ReplyDelete