Monday, June 1, 2009

Jan + Brad = 17 years today!! :)




Just a little walk down memory lane!:)

Recognize anyone!? :)

Here's to 17 more years!














12 comments:

  1. Congrats on 17 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad has hair!!! You both are so cute. Happy Anniversay. You have 1 year and 17 days on us. Our's is the 19th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats J-A-U-N-N-E and B-R-A-E-D-E-E-O-L-L-A! we love you guys.....and DIG the do's on all of us. :-) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Look at sweet little Keesha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are too cool you don't look old enough to be married 17 years... congradulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the memories! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You had to love the hair in those days! I'm positive my wedding pictures would be just as promising for "Oh My Gosh!" Check us out! Congratulations on 17 fun/adventure/ etc. filled years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, it made me so happy to show my girls that their aunts (who they think are so hip) also had HUGE hair a few years ago! Now they know I wasn't totally out of it.

    ReplyDelete