I think you should follow your own advice ;)
I second Tara! I have a blog but don't have time to update it daily but I try. Do you still view it.
Oh yes, I would love to hear what Jan has on her mind daily! Maybe if you do it, it will inspire me:) Hey we NEED to have lunch. My younest is in school now. We'll have to pick a day and I will come visit you.
I think you should follow your own advice ;)
ReplyDeleteI second Tara! I have a blog but don't have time to update it daily but I try. Do you still view it.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I would love to hear what Jan has on her mind daily! Maybe if you do it, it will inspire me:) Hey we NEED to have lunch. My younest is in school now. We'll have to pick a day and I will come visit you.
ReplyDelete