Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shakin' In My Boots!

It looks like....
I'll be tradin' in my old {familiar} boots....

for these {unfamiliar} boots!


Goin' to Girl's Camp this Year! :)
Any Ideas?
*please help this nervous little camp director*

6 comments:

  1. Your so cute. You are going to do an amazing job, I know my girls are way excited that you are the camp director!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. heck!! So am I!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm not director....though I was the Stake Assistant Camp Director about 12 years ago! You'll do great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! I think you should wear the black boots to camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I go with you??? You are going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there done that TOO MANY times!
    You'll do great. You have lots of clever ideas up your sleeve I'm sure. Gina Romney's been in charge of a few of those. Check with her. Good luck and keep us posted! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete