Friday, September 10, 2010

I guess it's time...

I guess it's time to start excercising!  Darn! 
The baby is 3 yrs. old and the baby pounds haven't magically vanished.... although I still haven't given up hope (course, I haven't given up soda either), I'm thinking it's time to do something about it!
The reality is this though....when you look pregnant, feel pregnant, but ARE NOT pregnant....it's time to hit the gym.  So, wish me luck...I only have 25 monsterous lbs. to tackle!
And just for the record...if you're in my ward, that (25 lbs.) is how much little Isaac Tingey (the cutest little chunkster ever) weighs!  I must lose the equivalent of Isaac Tingey! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I can't believe Issac is 25 lbs. And if you loose that you will float away. In no way do you look prego, you look great! But if you're heading over to skill's let me know, i'm there every morning at 9! Love it! P.S. I need to give up the soda too, i've cute back, but not quit...yet)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic!! Too funny...I'm totally saving it for future use! Good luck, my friend. Losing weight stinks but it is so amazing how much better you feel afterwards. Keep us posted!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to enjoy you in losing weight. :)

    ReplyDelete