Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Sunbeam!

I'm not sure how this happened already, but I guess I have to accept the fact that my last little chickling is a SUNBEAM! No more nursery for the Turley fam! I hope his new primary teachers survive!:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. He's so cute, he looks so grown up in these photos. I can't believe he is a Sunbeam already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel your pain. It has been fun and kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craziness, huh? Lilian is a little distraught that she can't go to nursery anymore....she really loved her nursery leaders. :) But she smiles really big when we tell her what a big girl she is now that she is in Sunbeams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does the time go by so fast for the last ones?!?! I registered my baby for Kindergarten today. Sniff, sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so don't miss having kids in nursery. Now if only I can avoid having to be in Nursery myself. I have such a terrible attitude about that calling.

    ReplyDelete