Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Going Back To Bed!

Happy Spring to us!!!  I'm Speechless!  I'm going back to bed in hopes that the sun will be shining when I wake up!:)



6 comments:

  1. I'm with ya! This weather isn't fun at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a lot of snow. ICK. We went from 70 Tuesday to 35 today but at least no SNOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!! I am SO happy you found us Jan. I think of you guys often and wonder about where you are. It sounds like we are not to far from each other! We do live in UT. Down South in Cedar City. We have been here for 13 years and LOVE it. We really do need to catch up. Jordan just got accepted at BYU. YAY!!! He graduates in May. Anyway, so much to talk about. Your family is darling. How old is your oldest son? I can't wait to have more time to look more at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was seriously so hard to get out of my PJ's today. I always want to go curl up and hibernate when it looks like that outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was pretty but not acceptable in spring

    ReplyDelete