Girl's Camp - 2011
Our theme: I wanna be a C.O.W.girl (clean, obedient, wise)
-served my second year as girl's camp director and loved every minute of it...am so lucky to have had 32 wonderful girls this year! Love you all!
| The whole gang! Check out our lodge in the background - it was awesome! |
| Bishopric night! |
| Brother Fowers, Bishop, Brother Summerhays |
| The Leaders! |
| Special thanks to my grandma D for giving me her boots so I could be an authentic cowgirl at camp!:) |
Looks like you had a lot of fun and in a beautiful setting. Email me what you actuallly did. Ideas are ALWAYS welcome.
ReplyDeleteThat look like so much fun. Where were you? It kind of looks like Reid Ranch. my second year as GCD I took our girls there and they loved it.
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job. The girls all loved it. Thanks for all you did.
ReplyDeleteWow that is a lot of leaders...we had 23 girls and only 2 or 3 leaders at a time all week.
ReplyDeleteYour the best, my girls had a great time.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you were amazing as always!! I am sure the girls has a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a total blast! It was fun to see all those girls who were still in primary back when I lived there! They're all growing up! Craziness! Also fun to see Morgan Bagnall. She went to girls camp last week with my girls here in my Kaysville ward too. :)
ReplyDelete