Monday, April 28, 2008

A Cute Saying!


We have a new framed print in at Whisperwood that I love. It's nothing original, it simply says, "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE!" I've thought about that print a million times this past week - it makes me think of my family! I repeat it over and over in my mind before responding to temper tantrums and teenage rebellion!: )

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jan I found your blog. We totally know the Wades tell them we said hi if you see them again. They are such a nice couple.
    You are my sunshine has been a song that I have sang to Nellie since she was a baby!!! I love that saying too. We have to sing it together every night before she will go to sleep. Your fam is so cute. Can't believe how big everyone is. time flies. Take care. Meg

    ReplyDelete