
This is all new to me so here goes....the instructions are:
1. pick up the nearest book
2. turn to page 123
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
And the nearest book is.....Treadstone Construction Management Guide! That's Brad's new Granite Company and I think I'll skip posting OSHA instructions and find another book. Okay, so here's one......one that everyone in the entire state of Utah has read!:) "New Moon" by Stephenie Meyer! Love it!
"Then there would come the point in my dream-and I could feel it coming now, but could never seem to wake myself up before it hit- when I couldn't remember what it was that I was searching for!"
2. turn to page 123
3. find the 5th sentence

4. post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
And the nearest book is.....Treadstone Construction Management Guide! That's Brad's new Granite Company and I think I'll skip posting OSHA instructions and find another book. Okay, so here's one......one that everyone in the entire state of Utah has read!:) "New Moon" by Stephenie Meyer! Love it!
"Then there would come the point in my dream-and I could feel it coming now, but could never seem to wake myself up before it hit- when I couldn't remember what it was that I was searching for!"
Hmmm! Sounds vaguely familiar to my everyday life - Only I'm pretty sure I know what I'm searching for... lost socks, lost shoes, or a set of keys! Nothing exciting like Bella & Edward! :)
I tag....Melanie, Tara, Shelley, Steph, & Candice (the only bloggers I know:)
I tag....Melanie, Tara, Shelley, Steph, & Candice (the only bloggers I know:)
That is quite the tag! should be interesting!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing the tags people come up with. But it makes blogging way more interesting Thanks! Steph
ReplyDelete