Downtown Bountiful had their annual sidewalk chalk drawing contest this last week. It is amazing! The drawings are beautiful...the photos don't really do them justice. Here's a few of our favorites:
My personal favorite is Ceej (looking homeless) under a tree in front of whisperwood. He could not quite wake up from his sunday afternoon nap-notice the flipflop on one foot and my old yard shoe on the other! Interesting! :)
We love to go check out those drawings, it's amazing how people can do that. I never knew there were homeless people in Bountiful, we will have to watch out for him, he looks a little dangerous.
We love to go check out those drawings, it's amazing how people can do that.
ReplyDeleteI never knew there were homeless people in Bountiful, we will have to watch out for him, he looks a little dangerous.
Oh I love going and looking at the chalk drawings...they all look awesome. I love the finding nemo one.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of CJ made my day! Oh man. Will those pictures still be there when I come in next week do you think!? They look pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteThat is really neat. I didn't know they did that up there. It puts our sidewalk chalk to shame for sure.
ReplyDeleteawsome drawings and I love the shoes too:)
ReplyDeletesweet pj's cj........awesome drawings!
ReplyDelete