Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Long Awaited Day FINALLY arrives....


Ooohhh Man! Who sends their kid to school looking like this? AND on the day of the long awaited puppet show performance! Carson has been talking about this day for a long time....you know, one of those MAJORLY important days in a first graders life. He did a great job! If only his mom had been present when he left for school...the hair, the tiny t-shirt, the ripped jeans. Maybe no one noticed but me!:)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. He looks fine....like a little boy should look. :) If it makes you feel any better, I sent Brandon to school in some random t-shirt, torn jeans and crazy hair for school picture day. Totally forgot it was picture day, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't help that he's standing next to Caroline...didn't you tell me she got her hair cut for the occasion....nevermind...no one notices anyone but their own kid anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks ok. I wouldnt have thought anything about it. The jeans are "in" right now anyway arent they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carson looks GREAT! He is one cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carson - such a cutie! I love the look on his face - so content, so happy. Wish I could run around town like that - Ok maybe I do sometimes. :)
    And just Maybe there will be a man in the family that has big hair after all. :)
    PS - call me back will ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He still looks cute! You can tell its the end of the school year around here too, I could care less if my kids wear the same shirt 3 times in the same week!

    ReplyDelete