Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's A Girl!




The newest member of the Turley Family....for the summer....Morganne Romney! We're so excited to have her here! We already love her....don't know if we'll let her go home at the end of the summer. There may be a hefty ransom (for her parents) to pay to get her back! :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Jan!! She looks so cute I can't wait to meet her!! I hope we get to this summer! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok she really does blend in pretty well. I know you'll love her just as much as we do! She's been there two days and loves everything about your family, etc. Thank you for taking such great care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's darling. Can't wait to have her around the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fair I want aturn we are lacking girls arround here... I would have kept her all summer too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan we need another blog post from you. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete