Cute pic! Why didn't you post ages for you and Brad?
Jan (25), Brad (26) How's that Mel? :)
25 & 26 I think your off a few years. hehe. That is a cute family photo.
Okay, I give up...28! :)
Great shot...I love the creative family fotos these days...sure beats the stiff sit in chair days! Once again thanks for all of your help. Did your package arrive?
Super cute pictures!!!
Love the pic!
Cute pic! Why didn't you post ages for you and Brad?
ReplyDeleteJan (25), Brad (26)
ReplyDeleteHow's that Mel? :)
25 & 26 I think your off a few years. hehe. That is a cute family photo.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I give up...28! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot...I love the creative family fotos these days...sure beats the stiff sit in chair days! Once again thanks for all of your help. Did your package arrive?
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic!
ReplyDelete