FOUND my camera charger today! It's only been missing since MAY!! Ugghhh! Guess I should clean out Ceej's top drawer more often...hmmmm! Expect a SLEW of pictures coming soon! :)
That is how it has been for me--I missed placed our cordless phone the only one you could hear on while I was making my kids float for the parade back in June. Still can't find it we had to break down and get a new one. I hope we magically find it soon. Glad for you to find your charger!
Geez I thought we would never see pics of your family again. I think CJ was trying to work something out with you, like your cord for the window! haha
ReplyDeleteThat is how it has been for me--I missed placed our cordless phone the only one you could hear on while I was making my kids float for the parade back in June. Still can't find it we had to break down and get a new one. I hope we magically find it soon. Glad for you to find your charger!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait! Where are they???
ReplyDeleteStill waiting...
ReplyDelete