I am dying to see it.
I'm so glad you had fun, I would love to see.
How fun that you were able to see Wicked!!1 It is one of my favorites.
ps... I forgot to tell you how much I have enjoyed getting to know you family better through you blog. We think the world of you.
I love it too, we just saw it here in Dayton...Where are you??
I am so jealous.
I'm glad to hear you loved it!! I can't wait tell I do. Who did you go with?
Sarah - I went with some of the girls from work!:) I'll go see it again with you!:)
You look sooo great Jan!!! I loved Wicked too!
I am dying to see it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had fun, I would love to see.
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you were able to see Wicked!!1 It is one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteps... I forgot to tell you how much I have enjoyed getting to know you family better through you blog. We think the world of you.
ReplyDeleteI love it too, we just saw it here in Dayton...Where are you??
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you loved it!! I can't wait tell I do. Who did you go with?
ReplyDeleteSarah - I went with some of the girls from work!:) I'll go see it again with you!:)
ReplyDeleteYou look sooo great Jan!!! I loved Wicked too!
ReplyDelete