Why can't I get the hang of this scouting thing?
I am, afterall, going through this for the 2nd time. I failed miserably with CJ - thank goodness dad stepped in. I vowed to be better at it with Carson - thank goodness dad stepped in again.
I give up. I think dad is much better at it.
I don't think I'll even try with Jace....will just let dad do what he does best!:)
In the meantime, I will proudly pose for all the merit badge pictures, pretending like I contributed to the progress!
I am, afterall, going through this for the 2nd time. I failed miserably with CJ - thank goodness dad stepped in. I vowed to be better at it with Carson - thank goodness dad stepped in again.
I give up. I think dad is much better at it.
I don't think I'll even try with Jace....will just let dad do what he does best!:)
In the meantime, I will proudly pose for all the merit badge pictures, pretending like I contributed to the progress!
Congrats to Carson for getting his Wolf!
I love scouts!!! Man they are cute in those shirts!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah...I'm horrible at scouts. After no brothers and two daughters, poor Brandon gets a mom who is completely clueless as to how scouts work. And a dad who doesn't really care. :) He turns 9 at the end of this month and we still have so much to do before he earns his wolf! Sigh.
ReplyDeleteUrgh...scouts..urgh...and I have three boys too. Leave it all for the dad:) Oh, and looking back at all the postings I missed while I was relaxing in bed..I see that you are YW camp director. FUN! I was the camp director for the past two years and LOVED it! Lucky you. I have no doubt you will be great...as long as no one steals your pillow:) Call if you want to talk shop.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little worried about when Tyler gets to be that age, I wont have a clue as to what to do.
ReplyDeleteHey - I'm a terrible Scout mom too! I've turned over anything related to Scouting to Chris. It's good father/son time. You can do all the girl stuff with Kenna.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I only had one scout to endure.
ReplyDeleteIt is alot of work, but fun! On to Eagle Scout you go! You/Brad can do it!