Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And They're Off....!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, some of them look so happy to be there! They need to loosen up just a bit. I do love the picture though. I can't believe we have that many youth from our ward. It just doesn't seem like that many on Sunday's when they aren't all together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - was this taken in Mexico? It's darling! Where are you and Brad?
    Just kidding! :)
    (You may have some friends hating me now. Remember - we used to even get the wierdest questions when people would find out we were from NM ...like if we still rode horses or if we had cars there. haha)
    Can't believe CJs this age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you got the whole group together! What a fun picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are such great kids. I miss my boy, hopefully they're surviving.

    ReplyDelete