I'm sure that Trek is an AMAZING experience but I've never had any desire to do it and hope I never have to! :) (You just watch...now that I've said that, I'll have to be a Ma next time our stake does Trek....)
Love the look on Kenna's face!
How does he look like he's straight out of an Abercrombie ad after 4 days on the trail? Bet it was amazing! Tell CJ I said "He's freakin' awesome!"
It was such a cool experience. Fun to have our boys home.
I cried in church today after hearing some of the experiences they all had. It sounded awesome. Welcome home CJ!
I'm sure that Trek is an AMAZING experience but I've never had any desire to do it and hope I never have to! :) (You just watch...now that I've said that, I'll have to be a Ma next time our stake does Trek....)
ReplyDeleteLove the look on Kenna's face!
ReplyDeleteHow does he look like he's straight out of an Abercrombie ad after 4 days on the trail? Bet it was amazing! Tell CJ I said "He's freakin' awesome!"
ReplyDeleteIt was such a cool experience. Fun to have our boys home.
ReplyDeleteI cried in church today after hearing some of the experiences they all had. It sounded awesome. Welcome home CJ!
ReplyDelete