Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm pretty sure he likes me!

Tim did not disappoint!  He was a great date!
He sang to me...
We laughed...
We danced....
We reminisced about our younger days...

Yes, I'm pretty sure he likes me!:) 
Next time I'll wear my white sundress!:)

7 comments:

  1. What fun and you got to go with so great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, where you there too? I hardly noticed the thousands of other people there. I was so wrapped up in my time with Tim... That seems to be how it is when we are together. Like no one else is around!
    BEAT IT!!!!
    JK.. thanks for a fun night, front row next time at ANY cost

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERIOUSLY FUN!!! How fun that you all went!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous!! That looks like you had a fantastic time. Dena. Let's just say I love that hat on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a fun time. You and Dena had me rolling. Next time front row and white sundresses at any cost!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He even looks like he singin' "jaaaan" in the top photo. :) Looks like it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete