Oh my! Lucky you! I'm jealous:)
I wanted to go, but I couldn't justify going to his concert when we wouldn't allow Deidra to go to Justin Beiber, due to the cost. I'm sad :( I hope you have a good time though.
I will be going on Friday night, he he. I am way excited I loooove Tim!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey back off... Tim is singing to me tonight. haha
Oh my! Lucky you! I'm jealous:)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to go, but I couldn't justify going to his concert when we wouldn't allow Deidra to go to Justin Beiber, due to the cost. I'm sad :( I hope you have a good time though.
ReplyDeleteI will be going on Friday night, he he. I am way excited I loooove Tim!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey back off... Tim is singing to me tonight. haha
ReplyDelete