Thank you, Dancing With The Stars, for bringing my 9th grade love back to me!:)
I know, his hair is a little funky now (possibly a toupee) but I don't care, he's still my favorite!
I shared a room with my sister Laurie back in the 1980's: her half of the room was covered
with Chad Lowe (yes, Rob Lowe's little brother)
& my half....looked like this:
![]() |
| It was true love!:) |


Well I think his hair looks like a toupee in the 80's so how can you tell the difference?!
ReplyDeleteDear Melanie!
ReplyDeleteLove is Blind! I couldn't SEE the funky hair in the 80's because I was soooo smitten!:)
Remember when we took the tape recorder in to the movie theatre so we could listen to his voice over and over? I have to go look up pics of Kirk Cameron now. :)....and catch up on some dancing with the stars. haven't watched it this season.
ReplyDelete@Laurie: I forgot about that...and Kirk Cameron!:) Who needs Justin Bieber when you have Ralph and Kirk!:)
ReplyDeleteOK, I thought I was the only one who loved Ralph. I remember my friend and I got dropped off at the movie theater to see Karate Kid and I was in love.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I loved him in The Outsiders and The Karate Kid. I watched the new karate kid with my daughter not to long ago. It just wasn't the same.:0( I am so glad we found each other Jan!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe's got nothin on Tim!!!!
ReplyDelete