I really wish I liked this new addition to the Turley Fam. I'm trying. The kids love her and she IS cute, but..... Brad is in the dog house (big time) for bringing her home without permission!:) Guess he knew I'd never give permission so it's the old "easier to ask forgiveness than permission" thing!:)
The good news is she is house broken!
We'll see how long Chloe and I last together! Stay tuned!:)

Oh Jan ... I know just how you feel! But she sure is cute! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I'm laughing so hard right now, but her little face is cracking me up. :) I feel for you. Layni would be in heaven.
ReplyDeleteMake him take care of her. She is cute. Good luck with her...maybe she will get on your good side.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh - I don't know if I could forgive that! You're a better woman than me!
ReplyDeleteIf she is house broken then the worst is over. She sure is a cutie.
ReplyDelete