Don't you hate it when....
you get so far behind on your blog that it's hard to know where to begin!
I do!
But, that's where I'm at so here goes....
Thanksgiving was filled with lots of Donahoo's in Idaho Falls! It was so great to see everyone and be together....and the weather was perfect! We have a new addition coming to the family in February...Ken is getting married....so it was great to have his soon-to-be fiance with us too. She is Great!:)
Our little town of Centerville made national news on December 1st when we were hit by a crazy windstorm. It was like nothing we had ever seen before....winds up to 102 mph! Yikes!
Brad was out of town (of course, isn't that how it always goes)!:) So, we weathered the storm on our own.
Unfortunately, we lost our 5 month old blue heeler, Cudi, in a fluke accident during the storm.
That was heart-wrenching!
CJ had worked with Brad over the summer to earn money to buy this dog! He was like his baby and it broke my heart to see him soooo sad! His heartache was eased when our friends brought him a brand new, 6 wk. old blue heeler that night....it was an unexpected gift that has brought so much happiness to all the kids! And, if the kids are happy, I guess mom is happy!:)
Carson had his big 4th grade production this month! He was the train conductor and loved every minute of it.
Jace and I decorated for Christmas while the kids were at school. Here we are mid-process!:)
We're ready for Christmas at Whisperwood! Hoping for lots of holiday shoppers this year!
Ahhh! Feels good to be all caught up for now!:)


I need to call you and meet you at the store one day, I need help with a gift!
ReplyDeleteOur family misses Cudi too, but they adore Boone (is that how you spell it)?
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, I'm sad it's already over, I love Thanksgiving!