Monday, January 9, 2012

A Merry Little Christmas...

The Christmas Puzzle!  When I was younger we always had a Christmas puzzle..it's a fun tradition we carry on at our house!
Aunt Melanie....looking adorable as usual!:)
Ahhh!  She finally cornered CJ for a picture!
Mom and Kenna taking a break after making Gingerbread Men Pizzas!
Grandpa taking a break after watching us make Gingerbread Men Pizzas....Jace made sure he was nice and comfy with every pillow pet in the house!
Jammies!  Oh how Jace loves Lightning McQueen Jammies!  Mom prefers cute little Christmas plaid jammies (preferably matching) for all the kids...but....Lightening McQueen won out!:)
Finished the Christmas puzzle before the clock struck 12!
A rare photo (and the only one I could get)  of CJ on Christmas morning...
Happy Kids!  Santa delivered!
Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love the Grandpa, pillow pet picture, funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love peeking at all the lovely decorations you have behind your beautiful family. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete