

When it comes to cars, the Turley (well, the Brad Turley) philosophy is this: If it's paid for, then use it til' it just can't be used no more!:) There's no keeping up with the Jones' at our house!:) So, our poor little car huffed and puffed into the dealership and we said our goodbyes! Now, the whole fam can fit in the car at one time and we can enjoy a few road trips together this summer! Can't wait! What a great Mother's Day bonus!
If only Brad had this same philosophy when it came to trucks! :)
What a great gift!
ReplyDeleteSo what car did you get?
Oh please, please, please come visit us!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJan, oh my goodness, its so good to hear from you, I am glad you found my blog, you have a beauiful family and I can't belive you have 4 kids! I only your oldest, its CJ right? You all look so happy and thats awsome! Congrats on the new car, its an awsome feeling! Yeah, and now we can keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteHORRAY!!! Funny how the truck thing is a totally different deal....know that one well:) Hey what kind of car is it...I am guessing Expedition or something like that??? Congrats! Love a new car!
ReplyDeleteYea! that's awesome! what a great mother's day gift! gotta love the new car smell!
ReplyDelete