We're headed to Mesa, AZ this week for Keshia's high school graduation. Can't wait to see some new scenery! We're excited for Keshia - when I first met her (before Brad and I were engaged) she was sitting in a high chair in a restaurant in Lordsburg, NM. She was singing (at the top of her lungs)....Keshia Noella jumpin' on the bed...!;) She was only two then! And now, she's all grown up!
1 year ago
I'm jealous!!! I would love to go to Mesa! It's still home...eat an orange for me.
ReplyDeleteYeah for a vacation, just a warning, we are having RECORD temps this week, today it was 105 and its only going to get worse all week!! ITS AWFUL!! Enjoy you time here in the valley, it is an awsome place, we like it alot, just not the heat!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so fun to go to AZ I have been there twice in my life and enjoyed both trips. Have lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Keisha is graduating! Wow! Time flies! She is all grown up. Hope you had a great time! Graduation here was a great time too. It rained all day! It was wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHow great that you are supporting Keisha! She grew up fast! Have a fun time in Mesa...I think it is a pretty great place:)
ReplyDelete