Love this book! It's illustrated by almost 30 LDS artists and it is soooo inspirational! It's an easy read....hard to forget! Pres. Hinckley had such a great love and respect for women.
Wow then Jace and Clayton are super close in age, Clayton was born on 06/02 so only 10 days apart. Somewhere I think I remember hearing that you had a baby right after me, but I could be crazy, who knows!! Fun, they will have to be friends!!
I loved this book also... How will we ever forget President Hinckley?
ReplyDeleteWhat a special person and prophet!
Wow then Jace and Clayton are super close in age, Clayton was born on 06/02 so only 10 days apart. Somewhere I think I remember hearing that you had a baby right after me, but I could be crazy, who knows!! Fun, they will have to be friends!!
ReplyDeleteMy Dear Sisters is available at Deseret Book, or wherever fine LDS products are sold. :)
ReplyDelete