Friday, November 14, 2008

Riding off into the sunset...

What a busy week. No time to blog. Barely time to eat. Plenty of time to take pictures of babylove!:) This little horse was headed to D.I. I put it in the driveway for Brad to haul off - it has been in the family for years and no one played with it anymore....until now. I guess it becomes an exciting new toy when you move it to a different location...i.e....the driveway. Maybe it's the new view that's so great...regardless...it didn't make it to D.I. We have a cowboy in training now!:)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Sometimes I will pack some toys away and then bring them out later just so they seem new again. It always seems to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to have one of those!! they rock! dont get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can gallop over to my house anytime. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to drive by and see him galloping in the drive way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that look on his face! He is clearly in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny, I saw it in your driveway the other day. Cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great picture! My mom has a couple of those horses down home and without fail, there is many fights over who gets to ride next!

    ReplyDelete