Just wondering who you use to clean your carpets. I have new (1 yr. old) carpet and I want the best for it! Who do I call! ? Any Suggestions! I'm ANTI "soak and suck!" Is there anything new out there?! Please help me!:)
Hey Jan, I just stumbled on to your blog. Hope you don't mind. As far as carpet cleaning goes, I always tell my clients to use a company that steam cleans using a truck-mounted hot-water extraction system. You DON'T want to use Chem-dry FOR SURE. The carpet should be dry in less than 3 hours. LOW soap! Then they should look GREAT!!! Hope everything is going well. (My parents just stopped in Blackfoot and had a wonderful visit with your parents....)
hi jan! ya...the whole getting married outta highschool, good times. i dont remeber you trying to talk me out of it. whats up with that? :) and my mom will be in utah as of friday i believe. here is her cell number.480-316-4430 if you cant reach her call me and i'll find her for you. 480-276-7698
don't use a dry cleaner... it just pushes the dirt down inside the carpet... you need something that will suck it out. (this from Brian who worked doing carpet cleaning from the time he was 16 to when we got married!)your friend Laryl knows!! (smart girl!)
We use Prestiage carpet cleaning. He is great. I need to call and get mine done too. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteI don't know of any but let me know what you find out cause our carpet is in need of a good cleaning!
ReplyDeleteHey Jan, I just stumbled on to your blog. Hope you don't mind. As far as carpet cleaning goes, I always tell my clients to use a company that steam cleans using a truck-mounted hot-water extraction system. You DON'T want to use Chem-dry FOR SURE. The carpet should be dry in less than 3 hours. LOW soap! Then they should look GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is going well. (My parents just stopped in Blackfoot and had a wonderful visit with your parents....)
hi jan! ya...the whole getting married outta highschool, good times. i dont remeber you trying to talk me out of it. whats up with that? :) and my mom will be in utah as of friday i believe. here is her cell number.480-316-4430 if you cant reach her call me and i'll find her for you. 480-276-7698
ReplyDeletedon't use a dry cleaner... it just pushes the dirt down inside the carpet... you need something that will suck it out. (this from Brian who worked doing carpet cleaning from the time he was 16 to when we got married!)your friend Laryl knows!! (smart girl!)
ReplyDelete