Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just Us!

Happy Thanksgiving! It was a great day at the Turley house. Just us! That never happens! We missed our loved ones who didn't end up making the trip from Mexico and those who went to Idaho. It ended up being super fun with just the six of us! We are blessed!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. oh I bet you had a wonderful time with your kids;) Those have been the best for us...alone with our kids! Hugs Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you guys had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we were in Georgia, I loved having it just be my little family. I missed it this year a little but it's still fun to be around family

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look great! It's always wonderful to do Thanksgiving with lots of family but I'm betting it's really nice to have a quiet cozy Thanksgiving with just your own family every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Jan. Your family is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute family! Glad you guys enjoyed your turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We really missed being there with you, but we had a great time in Arizona with family from Oklahoma. We are STILL eating turkey dinners!
    What cute pictures! Cj is one good looking guy! Best keep him under lock and key or he will get stolen!!!! I can't believe how the kids have all grown since I saw them in June! Cute family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey where'd you get those adorable pumpkins on the table? :)

    ReplyDelete