I'm so with you, I need the sun, it makes me so happy. We could always take a mom's weekend somewhere warm, I'm in need of one, anytime after the holidays would be good.
I couldn't agree more! I don't think I was meant to be exposed to cold weather. Why do I live here again?
I agree and even more so tomorrow when the snow storms come. But really I hate how dry it is. I am dying right now it is so freakin dry!!
Amen sista I am not happy with this cold weather. I LOVE the sun. I'm with Mindy we need to go somewhere warm!
I'm so with you, I need the sun, it makes me so happy. We could always take a mom's weekend somewhere warm, I'm in need of one, anytime after the holidays would be good.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more! I don't think I was meant to be exposed to cold weather. Why do I live here again?
ReplyDeleteI agree and even more so tomorrow when the snow storms come. But really I hate how dry it is. I am dying right now it is so freakin dry!!
ReplyDeleteAmen sista I am not happy with this cold weather. I LOVE the sun. I'm with Mindy we need to go somewhere warm!
ReplyDelete