Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ward Christmas Party!

Mom...rolled out of bed for the early morning Christmas breakfast. Jace....not liking Santa. Santa...kind enough to let mom sit in the chair and hold little (petrified) Jace.
Jace....makin' sure Santa is keeping his distance.
Jace...on the run! The minute I put him down he was outta there! :)
Carson...showing Jace how it's done! :)
Kenna...finally, at 9 yrs. old, she likes Santa!:)
CJ...no pictures of him allowed. However, he is the man behind the camera in these photos and requested that I give him credit for his amazing SKILLS!:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Lilian recognizes Santa now. She thinks it's fun to watch him from a distance. But I haven't even tried to get her on his lap yet. My guess is that it wouldn't go well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was alot of fun. I love Jace watching every move Santa makes, he's too funny. CJ you did a great job with the pictures, next time we have to get you and Deidra in front of the camera's.

    ReplyDelete