Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How much does it cost....


Carson's Quote of the Day!
"Mom, how much does it cost to get into the temple?"
"I need to know if I have enough money to get in when I'm older."
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. He's awesome! Is he taking the month off from karate? Call me about carpool...we can switch it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too adorable. Tell him to transfer his money from a temple savings account to a mission savings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so cute. I've been worried about you, you haven't been blogging or commenting, glad your back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great at first I thought it was something christmas realated. Every toy commercial that comes on my kids are can we get that how much does it cost. Atleast yours is saving up for the temple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that. Already worried about the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carson - he cracks me up!
    I haven't talked to you in forever. I'll call you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a classic! How cute that he was thinking about it and wanted to make sure he was going to be able to go there some day!
    Merry Christmas to you and your cute fam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too Cute!! Aren't you glad you have a blog to document a comment like that in?

    ReplyDelete