All I can say is WOW!! You look VERY young in these pictures! :)
I so remember those dresses....and yes....wished they were mine!:-) Great pictures!
Love the dresses and the hair. Why were we all trying to make our hair so big? You were cute, still are.
Lookin' good.
I love the pics- nothing like reminiscing the good old days... at least the puffy sleeves and hair. :)
You were so stylin' Jan. We were all envious of that big hair and puffy sleves.
Yikes what was I thinking with that hair??? Although I have given up the curlz and puffy sleeves I wish I could have my figure back again! I must say that caboose of yours is keeping you young Jan! My twins are now 9! I miss you!
All I can say is WOW!! You look VERY young in these pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteI so remember those dresses....and yes....wished they were mine!:-) Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the dresses and the hair. Why were we all trying to make our hair so big? You were cute, still are.
ReplyDeleteLookin' good.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics- nothing like reminiscing the good old days... at least the puffy sleeves and hair. :)
ReplyDeleteYou were so stylin' Jan. We were all envious of that big hair and puffy sleves.
ReplyDeleteYikes what was I thinking with that hair??? Although I have given up the curlz and puffy sleeves I wish I could have my figure back again! I must say that caboose of yours is keeping you young Jan! My twins are now 9! I miss you!
ReplyDelete