Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ken's Pics Continued

Ken! This post & pics are for you. EVERYONE else just ignore this!:) Sorry! Go to my Monday, September 29th post... under older posts. That's where all the Halloween letters are. I hope you can copy and paste them! Let me know if you need more. Still can't find my darn camera cord! This was the only way I could get you the pictures on time!:(
Jan :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jan, Brad & family. It's good to see you're all doing well. I felt like I lost track of you for a while. I'm glad we've found you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I am way too far away to come in to the boutique... so how about you just send me a "Spring" and a "Summer" ASAP to Mesa, along with the bill of course. They are darling, and I NEED one of each!!!

    ReplyDelete