Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Grand Finale!

Jace Turley. Our grand finale. Love this little guy....but can no longer keep up with him!:) I've met my match. I'm trying everyday to remember to enjoy the sticky little handprints, the MESSES, the temper tantrums, and the fun! He makes everything good....even better! Everyone should have a little straggler....it keeps you young!:)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. He is just so cute. I'm glad you had him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such little blond cutie. You are really pretty so no wonder your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have we been? He looks so big! It must be the haircut too. He's so stinking cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny kid! I can't imagine having more than 1.... holy smokes lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in that picture of you and him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And he's such a CUTE Grand finale! I would have to agree aht grand finales are great to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! Jace is sooo grown up with tons of personality! I can hardly recognize him! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete