Saturday, August 22, 2009

The big day!

It was a beautiful day for a baptism. Loved seeing my family members there....here are some pics for those that couldn't make it!

I overheard Carson telling a friend this afternoon: "Hey Konner, guess what? I have the Holy Ghost now!" :)

10 comments:

  1. Congrat's Carson. What a wonderful day you must have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carson what an exciting day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Carson! And yet another great family photo.


    We were so busy talking at the ABQ night that that was the only photo I got. It was fun. We all decided we needed to go on a vaccation together next year to celebrate all of us turning 40. Good plan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Carson! Thats such a special day in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great day for a great young man... Carson , you are the best!
    Thanks for sharing the photos with those of us that were not there Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED catching up on your blog!!!! Looks like your summer was wonderful. Your family is beautiful Jan....I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such a gorgeous family Jan! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute family! Such an exciting time... We will have one comming up in Oct. Can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete