While I was driving home from work today I noticed several of the trees changing color ALREADY! The temperatures have dropped this last week too. I'm not ready for fall yet. I love it.....just not yet!
You have NO idea how jelous that makes me... seriously I am sitting here playing pitty party on me for living in this awful heat hole!! lol Man I wish I was somewhere where it wasnt sooo freaking hot!! Enjoy the beautiful weather for me!!
How fun it was to come back form vacatiuon and have all your post to read! You have such a great family and it looks like you've had a full summer. We missed you at the ABQ picnic. We willhave to get together soon:)
You have NO idea how jelous that makes me... seriously I am sitting here playing pitty party on me for living in this awful heat hole!! lol Man I wish I was somewhere where it wasnt sooo freaking hot!! Enjoy the beautiful weather for me!!
ReplyDeleteCome to SG with us and you'll have plenty of more summer!
ReplyDeleteWow, really??? Trees are changing already? It's still August! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteI wish it could stay fall forever, It's perfect weather!
ReplyDeleteI'm not ready for fall, but I am ready for school. Jan - I'd play the piano for you anytime. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun it was to come back form vacatiuon and have all your post to read! You have such a great family and it looks like you've had a full summer. We missed you at the ABQ picnic. We willhave to get together soon:)
ReplyDelete