Monday, October 12, 2009

Football Overload!


Carson & Kenna are BYU's biggest FANS....Brad, on the other hand, is NOT! But, being the good dad he is, he took the kids down to a BYU game to indulge them!:) Carson says it was the best day of his life!:) Thanks for winning this game BYU....it made two kids very happy!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What a good daddy Brad is. Love the 3rd picture down, so cute!!
    Go CJ, I hope you win some more games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownie points for dad! Looks like they had a great time. My kids love BYU games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of curiosity....how did the kids get to be such huge BYU fans when their dad is a Utah fan?? I totally approve, of course! But it's still kind of funny. My kids are BYU fans and I graduated from the U. But the difference, I suppose, is that even being Utah alumni I still find myself rooting for BYU during the Holy War. Family tradition...my parents both went to BYU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - I went to BYU so I'm the BYU fan that Kenna & Carson have attached themselves to!:) Also...remember our neighbors, The Jensen's??? They are huge BYU fans and so are their kids...I think that helped Kenna & Carson become extra loyal to BYU! :) Brad & CJ are the Ute fans!

    ReplyDelete