Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Spooktacular Day!


The day started with a WIN for the VIKINGS! That means we head into PLAYOFFS next week! The weather was beautiful today!


The Skeleton and the Witch Diva made their first appearance at dusk!
I think Carson has been a skeleton every year of his life.....he just doesn't want to be anything else!


Here's Dad....in his costume?? :) He stayed home with Jace this year!


Mom and the kiddos! It was perfect weather for trick-or-treating!


Happy Halloween '09!

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute.
    Yeah CJ for winning the game!
    Hope you liked your cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy...you went private on your blog...send me an invite. janturley1@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best costumes! You guys look great! I love it! I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley Carson! Congrats on your win Ceej! And Kenna - you always look cute ....and I mean ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, the Vikings heading into playoffs! Good luck CJ! We are proud of you! Great costumes, great pumpkins ( you always have the greatest pumpkins around!)and WOW Carson you look SCARY!!!!hmmm. who is that BEAUTIFUL witch? Witches are supposed to be UGLY not beautiful... has to be our beautiful Kenna! Miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete