
CJ turned 14 on October 20th! Can't believe it! Our birthday tradition consists of decorating the dining room table or island while the kids are at school. They come home from school looking forward to seeing their special area all decked out birthday style....this tradition is not so "COOL" anymore for Ceej! I'm sure he wishes I'd quit with the whole "themed" birthday decor now, but I don't. Doesn't matter how old he gets, tradition is tradition and I HAVE to do it!:) I have to torture him!:)

Another birthday tradition ....eating at your favorite restaurant....and for CJ, that's definitely Cafe Rio!



Happy 14th Ceej. Love you!
Happy Birthday CJ. Hope you had a great day. I love the island decorated, that is a fun tradition. And you know if you didn't do it for him 1 year, he would be all bummed out, so keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteI love the island decoration idea..SO cute.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ceej! 14? Are you kidding me? What happeded to sleep overs and swimming in the mini poolinour back yard....only 10 years ago. :) Now I sound old. HOpe you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great mom Jan... keep up the tradition... he will look back fondly later in life! Love the cake!!!! Happy Birthday again CJ!
ReplyDelete