It's happening more and more frequently. It happened again today!
People stare and ask for autographs. Don't know what exactly it is, but so MANY people mistake Brad for Cal Ripken these days!
I can see the similarity, but to actually be mistaken for Cal Ripken??? That's wild!
He also gets mistaken for the BYU head football coach....Gary Crowton!:)



That is hilarious BUT I must say I DO see the similarities!! Ummmmm, can I have an autograph? :)
ReplyDeleteYep I see the similarites, go Brad!!
ReplyDeleteI totally see the similarities. He does look more like Cal not so much like the coach.
ReplyDeleteCal Ripken has at least 10 years on Brad!
ReplyDeleteI've met both of them and I too can see the similarities. One big difference though, Cal is 6'4"!
ReplyDeleteSo, Chad just came in and said "Wait! They know Cal Ripken?" So apparently there is a similarity. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! But I can see why it happens...tell Brad that he may possibly be the only "famous"person that we know!
ReplyDeleteIt's a combination between the eyes and the bald round head! Also when he was younger and had hair wasn't he mistaken for Joe Montana? I seem to remember him telling me that way back in the day at an airport or something...lol!
ReplyDelete