
Cheers! We started the night with a Mexican favorite....chicken milanessa's! Mmmm!

Happy to have Dad home with us at an early hour in the evening. That rarely happens!:)

Kenna: looking for a cure for her splitting headache! She found the best medicine!

Meet the newest member of our family. Milo. Pronounced Meelo. He's a chameleon and just for the record, I don't like him!:(

He was out by 8:00 pm

The puzzle masters!


Back up at Midnight, with his pot, spoon, and night-vision goggles to ring in the new year!

We like it "old school!" No fireworks for us, just good old-fashioned kitchen equipment to ring in 2010! We had a fun night!
you gave your two year old pot to ring in the new year????? - happy new year wild Turleys...hopefully one we'll get to see you in. - Chris and Julie.
ReplyDeleteIs that a real chameleon?!?! Holy cow!!! I've never seen one that color...it's kind of pretty BUT I don't think I'd want one!! Yikes!! Happy New Year to you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that puzzle? It's the exact one that we are working on right now!! How funny.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, even though I'd be less than thrilled about a chameleon...sure is pretty!
Can I have the recipe for the Mexican chicken dish? Sounds yummy!
ReplyDelete