
This year I have JUST ONE goal, JUST ONE resolution..... JUST ONE!
You're probably thinking it's something really major,
something so difficult to achieve that I've had to limit myself to JUST ONE!
Nope, it's rather embarrassing because it's quite easy....
and yet, I fail miserably at it each year.
But 2010 will be different.
This will be the year I conquer what has eluded me for years....
VISITING TEACHING!
Whew! I said it. I put it out there. There is no going back now. This year I will be a great visiting teacher. No excuses. No last minute phone calls, no hit & misses.
This year I'll figure it out, make it a priority, and get it right!
Look out Mindy (my VT partner), I'm kicking into high gear!:) Don't die of shock!:)
You're probably thinking it's something really major,
something so difficult to achieve that I've had to limit myself to JUST ONE!
Nope, it's rather embarrassing because it's quite easy....
and yet, I fail miserably at it each year.
But 2010 will be different.
This will be the year I conquer what has eluded me for years....
VISITING TEACHING!
Whew! I said it. I put it out there. There is no going back now. This year I will be a great visiting teacher. No excuses. No last minute phone calls, no hit & misses.
This year I'll figure it out, make it a priority, and get it right!
Look out Mindy (my VT partner), I'm kicking into high gear!:) Don't die of shock!:)
So does this mean this has to be my goal too? Really it should, so maybe we can kick each other in the butt. Love you, and I love our ladies that we visit, so this will be good.
ReplyDeleteThat was one of my goals this year too!! I used to be so good at it (like before I had kids!). I e-mailed 3 of my ladies today and was able to schedule an appt. with one of them tomorrow. My 4th sister is a friend so that's easy peasy. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteJan, I found your blog through a link on Ivan and Shelley's. I love your goal! I look forward to getting to know you better this year.
ReplyDeleteVery good goal to have, mine as usual is lose weight. I could improve in both areas.
ReplyDelete