Wednesday, August 25, 2010

40 is the scariest # in the world!

1 may be the loneliest # in the world,
but 40 is DeFiNItelY the SCARIEST # in the world!
And I would know!:)
The good news is, I survived. I faced it head-on and I think I might just live!
I'm pretty sure it's all downhill from here though!:)
I'll let you know!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday...boy I would have never guessed that was your age...so you could of fooled me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do NOT look 40. Wow. Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one great looking 40 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dont look 40 in my eyes woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "40"...Shmorty! I know that's not a word just like "40" is not a real age. Didn't they tell you the rules have changed? You go directly from "39" to "39"! You look fantastic as always. Miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete