They re-formatted their whole site, so you just have to go back to thecutestblogontheblock and re-save your background. they're still free and you save it the same way as you did the firt time. they put a notice up for a few weeks saying it would be deleted. mine did the same. good luck! PS - what night? zach keeps bringing me the phone. :)
Oooohhhh! Mucho thanks for the info....now, I'm in trouble....because I have no idea how I got my background on in the first place...all I remember is that it was very confusing. Can you help me with that too? :) Thursday Night! I'll call you!
Jan, Jan, Jan! You helped me set mine up I can't believe you forgot you silly girl. So go into your dashboard (that's what they are calling it now) and click on design, then scroll down to where you have html/java scrip, open it up, and delete anything you have on it, then get your "html" from cutest blog on the block copy it, then paste it. If it doesn't work call me and I can run over and help you. Mine is at the bottom, not sure where your's is., could be on your side bar. There are also some other cute site's that give you free backgrounds.
They re-formatted their whole site, so you just have to go back to thecutestblogontheblock and re-save your background. they're still free and you save it the same way as you did the firt time. they put a notice up for a few weeks saying it would be deleted. mine did the same. good luck! PS - what night? zach keeps bringing me the phone. :)
ReplyDeleteOooohhhh! Mucho thanks for the info....now, I'm in trouble....because I have no idea how I got my background on in the first place...all I remember is that it was very confusing. Can you help me with that too? :)
ReplyDeleteThursday Night! I'll call you!
Jan, Jan, Jan! You helped me set mine up I can't believe you forgot you silly girl.
ReplyDeleteSo go into your dashboard (that's what they are calling it now) and click on design, then scroll down to where you have html/java scrip, open it up, and delete anything you have on it, then get your "html" from cutest blog on the block copy it, then paste it. If it doesn't work call me and I can run over and help you.
Mine is at the bottom, not sure where your's is., could be on your side bar.
There are also some other cute site's that give you free backgrounds.
Thanks for the help Mindy! I now have the hang of it again!:) I'm a prime candidate for alzheimers already!
ReplyDelete