Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A good 1st day was had by all!

We made it. Whew! It's been a whirlwind summer and now it's nice to be back in school and on a schedule.
After school I asked the typical mom question...."How was it?" I waited with GREAT anticipation!
Carson: "We danced to Mama Mia! It was so Awesome!
Kenna: "I sat by a boy who picked his nose and wiped it under the desk all day."
C.J.: "I'm realizing I have a non-normal mom....in a good way!"

What???? Not what I expected from any of them!:)  Glad they're all happy with their teachers and friends!
Jace and I are looking forward to being HOME ALONE and I guess I'll work on being a normal mom....whatever that is!:)
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Cute new background and header. How are you a non-normal mom? Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your cute kids had a good day too. Sadly I won't be getting the "free time" you mentioned. I started a new job on Monday too. I'm a part time teacher for first grade at a charter school. I only work form 9-1, but that still takes up just about all my time. Oh well... Hey, I like your new blog background and page topper. CUTE! and Happy Birthday tomorrow! We NEED to get together to celebrate all of us turning 40.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that picture of Jace with his big eyes (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenna is too funny! I'm exctied Kendra and Cars are in the same class, I just love their teacher.

    ReplyDelete