I thought my little 3 year old had finally learned to eat the crusts of his sandwiches.
I no longer found them lying on the kitchen counter or piled on top of the garbage can.
BUT......
Today, while vacuuming the living room, I found "The stashing place!"
And what a perfect place it is....under the armoire that holds the TV...which means he merely has to lie in front of the TV while eating his sandwich and then {conveniently} sit up and shove the crusts a few inches in front of him.....which, luckily, is so much easier then getting up to throw them away!:)
Ahhhh, the life of a 3 yr. old!:)
I clean crusts up after every sandwich. What a funny and frustrating discovery. What is is about the crusts, they are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I still cut the crust off for my 8 year old:) Silly boys.
ReplyDelete